For advice or a quotation
- Switching by pressing an in-app button, by schedule or by changing the security mode, by temperature or by alarm
- Button on the enclosure for switching
- Operating in 230 V~ mains
- Bistable and pulse modes
- Adjustable pulse duration
- Connected device power consumption calculation
- Option of load indication by backlighting
- Temperature, overcurrent, and voltage spike protection
- Control and configuration via Ajax apps
- Communication with a hub at a distance of up to 1,100 m
Need advice on how to secure your home or business premises with an Ajax alarm system?
Call us for advice and a free no obligation quote or fill in our simple form below to get an indication of price.
As an official authorised dealer for Ajax products, Fairlea can advise you on the most appropriate products suit your property or premises, and will install, configure and maintain your system for you if required.
Why do I need a certified installation from Fairlea?
As properties and businesses premises are often unoccupied, it is recommended that Fairlea connect the system to an alarm response company in your area. As a part of your contract with them, they will require the system to be a fully certified installation and professionally maintained. An additional bonus of a certified alarm installation is the reduced insurance premiums available to you.
Get an Instant Estimate
Answer a few simple questions to get an instant estimate for a fully installed system.
|Item Name||Item Quantity|
Have questions? Give us a call, we will be happy to help