For advice or a quotation
- The touch panel responds to touch and hand approaching at a 15 mm distance
- Protection against false alarms
- Does not require a neutral wire for connection
- Supports connection of 5–600 W devices, capacitor for less powerful lamps includedCurrent and temperature protection
- Night backlighting option
- Switch-off timer from 1 second to 2 hours
- Installed in a standard junction box
- Communication with a hub at a distance of up to 1,000 m
- Control and configuration via Ajax apps
Need advice on how to secure your home or business premises with an Ajax alarm system?
Call us for advice and a free no obligation quote or fill in our simple form below to get an indication of price.
As an official authorised dealer for Ajax products, Fairlea can advise you on the most appropriate products suit your property or premises, and will install, configure and maintain your system for you if required.
Why do I need a certified installation from Fairlea?
As properties and businesses premises are often unoccupied, it is recommended that Fairlea connect the system to an alarm response company in your area. As a part of your contract with them, they will require the system to be a fully certified installation and professionally maintained. An additional bonus of a certified alarm installation is the reduced insurance premiums available to you.
Get an Instant Estimate
Answer a few simple questions to get an instant estimate for a fully installed system.
|Item Name||Item Quantity|
Have questions? Give us a call, we will be happy to help