For advice or a quotation
Smart Wireless Fire Alarms
Installed by Fairlea, the Ajax fire alarm installation experts
Ajax fire detectors detect smoke, carbon monoxide and fire (via sharp rise in temperature) keeping your home safe. They can be combined as a part of an overall Ajax smart security system but can also work independently. The team at Fairlea will install them in the most suitable locations and we can also provide an annual maintenance agreement so that you can forget all about them other when you are admiring their looks.
Fairlea are NSI Certified
Fairlea are an Ajax Authorised Installer
Why choose Fairlea to install and maintain your Ajax fire alarms?
- We always provide impartial advice on fire alarm and prevention systems, which means that you will have the fire prevention products most appropriate to your domestic set-up.
- We offer the full range of Ajax fire protection and alarm products as well as the security solutions so can install systems to suit every size of domestic property.
- We have over 25 years of experience in the installation and supply of home fire alarm and security systems to homes across the Southeast.
- All our home fire alarm and protection installations are guaranteed, and all products have full Ajax warranties.
- Our team of experienced, certified fire protection and alarm installation experts are passionate about customer service as well as improving the safety of your family. You will always receive the highest standard of customer service.
Ajax FireProtect & FireProtect Plus
Wireless smoke and heat detector with in-built sirens
The wireless fire detector instantly identifies smoke and any sharp rise in temperature to raise an alert. A built-in siren generates a powerful sound to warn those who are nearby. Plenty to wake you from a slumber.
- Can activate all sirens in the system
- Batteries last up to 4-years!
- Can be placed 1.3km from the hub
- Sounds alarm within 0.15s
Easy to use
- Battery life means its always on, keeping your family safe from fire and smoke
- Smart programming to avoid false alerts
- Can work like a traditional independent domestic fire alarm
Low impact installation
Use an App to remotely manage system and receive alerts
As you would expect from such a high-tech home fire and smoke alarm system, you easily gain access to the key settings and status. Importantly, the system uses push-notifications to immediately alert you to an issue so you can rest easy when away from the home. If there’s an emergency, you’ll receive a call from the hub (if monitored) as well as a push notification and text message.
Need advice on a fire alarm system?
Call us on 01628 564 940 for advice and a free no obligation quote or fill in our simple form below to get an indication of price and then get in touch with any queries or to place your order.
As an NSI certified installer and official authorised dealer for Ajax products, we can advise you on the best set-up to secure your home, and will install, configure and maintain your alarm system for you if required.
Get an Instant Estimate
Answer a few simple questions to get an instant estimate for a fully installed system.
|Item Name||Item Quantity|
Have questions? Give us a call, we will be happy to help